Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Greatest Community Deserves the Greatest Thanks!

Thank You
We would like to say THANK YOU to all of our great patients for the positive feedback and continuous support. Here is what some of our patients had to say about their experience at our office:

“You're the first doctor that we go to that has this (online) service. We can see x-rays check on the payments. It was really fun to see my kids’ pictures.”
– James

“It (the service) makes me feel like they actually care for the patient and provide the pateint more ways to view their information”
– Nuris

“Yesterday was my first visit and Dr. Valeriano was so nice and made me feel good about getting my spacers.”
– Lauren

“He still maintains a connection with his old neighborhood. He has pizza and movie parties for the kids. A safe outing and different from a birthday party because parents don't stay. The kids enjoy going to see him for appointments.”
– L.E. Chuck

“The professional staff, the thoroughness of our consultation, the report given to me to take home including the x-rays and photos, the call I rec'd prior to our first visit, the photos of many of the patients, the cleanliness of the office, the no-waiting for our appointment.”
– Gray

We love to make our patients smile; and they help keep us smiling! Thank you!

No comments: